At RISE, transformation starts pre-release and continues post-release. Our inside/out model bridges incarceration to the community and considers all the critical steps in that journey.
We prepare and train people for each phase through intensive character development, employment readiness, job creation through entrepreneurship and case management. We transform people in the community by building awareness and empathy that leads to support and opportunity.
These connections heal families, create employment pathways and lower recidivism.
RISE serves in 7 Nebraska prisons:
- Omaha Correctional Center (Omaha)
- Nebraska State Penitentiary (Lincoln)
- Nebraska Correctional Center for Women (York)
- Reception and Treatment Center (Lincoln)
- Tecumseh State Correctional Institution (Tecumseh)
- Community Correctional Center, Lincoln
- Community Correctional Center, Omaha
RISE offers program graduates case management support upon release. Post-release services include reentry planning, job readiness training, employment support, family programming, support finding transitional housing, the RISE Business Academy, and more.
We want to hear from you!
Emails are often returned within 24 hours.